1. This section contains information relating to how this website is managed with reference to the processing of user data.
2. This information also has value for the purposes of article 13 of Regulation ( EU ) n. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and to the free movement of such data, for subjects who interact with the website reachable at the address corresponding to the home page:
3. The information is provided only for this website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide indications on how, the timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the website’s web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under 14 years of age, pursuant to art.8, c.1 regulation ( UE ) 2016/679, and Art. 2 – Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as modified by Legislative Decree 181/18, must legitimize his consent through the authorization of parents or guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with safety profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Antonio Convertini, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, you can contact him on the following page: who we are
2 – Data controller
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to article 28 of regulation ( UE ) n. 2016/679, upon appointment of the data owner, the data controller of this website is Antonio Convertini.
3 – Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of this site takes place at its headquarters.
III – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically is stored during user visits. The information collected could be as follows:
– internet protocol address ( IP );
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider ( ISP );
– date and time of visit;
– visitor’s web page ( referral ) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed automatically and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes ( spam filters, firewalls, virus detection ), automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the relevant laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, this information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
2 – Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no later than 1 year.
2. The data used for security purposes ( blocking attempts to damage the site ) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
3. Just as the data processing relating to the subscription to the newsletter will be carried out on the basis of the consent expressed by the interested parties and in full compliance with the principles of lawfulness and correctness and the provisions of the law.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences it has set for the site.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
IV. USER RIGHTS
1. Article. 13, c. 2 of Regulation ( UE ) 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
2. This site therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of the user’s rights, based on the following articles of the Regulation ( UE ) 2016/679:
a ) Based on art. 15, of the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data, based on art. 16 the possibility of correcting the data provided, based on art.18 the possibility of integrating or limiting the treatment that concerns him, or of opposing, for legitimate reasons, their treatment based on art. 21, in addition to the right to data portability based on art. 20 Regulation ( UE );
b ) of the right to request cancellation based on art.17, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
c ) of the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to the address specified on the page who we are
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a ) – consent expressed to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a ) – consent expressed to the use of genetic data, biometric, related to health, which reveal religious, or philosophical, beliefs or union affiliation, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in the event of violation of the legislation, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, see articles 15-22 of Regulation ( EU ) 2016/679.
V. SAFETY OF PROVIDED DATA
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site ( administrative, commercial, marketing, legal staff may have access to the data, system administrators ) or external subjects ( such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies ).
VI. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to change or update. Users are invited to periodically consult this page to be always updated on the latest legislative news.
3. The document was updated on 12/15/2022 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with Regulation ( UE ) 2016/679.
What are cookies ?
What types of cookies do we use ?
Necessary: Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Functional: Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance: Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytics: Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement: Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Others: Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.|
|pll_language||The pll _language cookie is used by Polylang to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.|
|SSIDST||Anonymous cookie for the "analytics" functionality necessary for the ShinyStat third-party service.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||This cookie is set by Youtube to keep track of user preferences for Youtube videos embedded in sites;it can also determine whether the website visitor is using the new or old version of the Youtube interface.|
|YSC||This cookie is set by YouTube to track views of embedded videos.|
How can I control the cookie preferences ?